Monday, May 18, 2015

INTERVIEW : Amanda

Once upon a time there is an ordinary girl living an ordinary life as she lives in her little ordinary  world. Her name was Amanda.

Amanda How are you today?

"I am fine , thank you"

Amanda why do you go to school in SMAN 3?

"Because I think the system, the organization and the kinship is pretty good.

Why are you not as fat as me?

"I eat a lot but it has something to do with my metabolism"

What is a cheese that is not yours?

"Nacho cheese"

What do you think about life in SMAN 3 so far?

"It's stressing, but it's fun. I'm quite active in organizations and events. It feels quintessence to be here and participate in a lot of different activities instead of just studying all the time."

What was your prerequisites in trying to get accepted to SMAN 3?

"I don't know, I don't really prepare anything. I just try to enjoy things and do some exercises before national examinations."

Thank you for the Interview. (Merci beaucoup)

le'plaisir est pour moi




No comments:

Post a Comment